Gentech Engineering Inc. is a locally owned and employee operated civil engineering company located in Salmon Arm, BC. We have a full-time employment opportunity for a Civil Engineer/Technologist.
- Writing and reviewing assessment reports for municipal infrastructure (water systems, sanitary systems, etc.).
- Construction supervision and contract administration
- Feasibility analysis and cost estimates
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Working with Designers, Project Managers, and Engineers
- Project management
- Experience in writing and analyzing reports is a necessity
- Degree from a nationally accredited post-secondary institution
- Computer and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license
Gentech Engineering Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive hourly wage based upon experience, medical, dental, extended health, RSP matching program, professional fees, bi-annual bonuses and the potential for a company vehicle.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org